We care about your privacy and this policy has been developed to safeguard your personal information while you are using our site. In this Policy we explain how we collect, use, communicate and disclose your personal and other forms of information.
Personal Information Records
When you create an online account to book a service or purchase something from our online store, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address, email address, phone number and birthdate.
1. With your permission, we may send you emails about our monthly specials, new products, health news and other updates.
2. When you provide us with personal information to complete a booking, make a purchase, or verify your credit card, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. Your information is never forwarded or used for anything else.
3. We do not use, share, sell or rent your personal information outside of Salt Wellness without consent, unless ordered to do so by a court of law.
5. We only collect and use customer information that is necessary to verify your identity, enable you to setup an online account to manage your service bookings; identify your preferences; deliver requested products and services to you; and to allow us to contact you in relation to your bookings. We also collect customer information to be used for marketing purposes. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
7. Any credit card information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with an AES-256 encryption. (We can only see the last 4 digits once entered). Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all the necessary requirements and implement the industry standards for safety and privacy. Any online purchases are processed through Paysafe.